The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

feeling that the game kicks player too fast (during match)

By on April 14, 2009 9:59:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have the feeling that a connection problem which last only for a few seconds is enough to kick a player from the game. I've did some tests and it seems that something like a 5 second connection freeze is enough to kick a player. During my last 5 games nearly always 1 disconnected at least and as those were either guys from the winning team or happened when the game was even I don't think it was all quitting. If I am right, I'd like to see the time before someone is kicked increased to at least 15 seconds, I mean there is a reason that in most other games it usually happens after 45 seconds

+9 Karma | 4 Replies
April 14, 2009 11:23:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Havnt had this happen to me yet but if that's the case it sounds way too low yeah.

April 14, 2009 11:24:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have the feeling that a connection problem which last only for a few seconds is enough to kick a player from the game. I've did some tests and it seems that something like a 5 second connection freeze is enough to kick a player. During my last 5 games nearly always 1 disconnected at least and as those were either guys from the winning team or happened when the game was even I don't think it was all quitting. If I am right, I'd like to see the time before someone is kicked increased to at least 15 seconds, I mean there is a reason that in most other games it usually happens after 45 seconds

Yes this needs to change

April 14, 2009 11:27:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This has happened to me too. My internet did one of those VERY fast disconects or a quick freeze, and next thing I knew I was out the game

April 14, 2009 11:46:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for the analysis.

I agree that the game might be kicking players to quickly: it happened to me several times...

45 seconds sounds good, fair.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.