The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Weird statistics

By on April 14, 2009 9:16:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've checked my stats cuz I want to show some friends how I'm progressing and my stats are polluted with some wierd entries

1. It lists 6 Pantheon games, yet I have 7 Total Games (not sure real count, I trusted this counter, but not sure which one is accurate ).
  2. I've never lost yet I lost winning streak and have Losing streak
  3. I've played just Pantheon but there are wierd duplicates which identify as "Custom Games" and as "Lost" ones but all the same as Pantheon matches beneat them (these probably killed my streak).

0 Karma | 6 Replies
April 15, 2009 2:58:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I've only managed to get into 2 whole pantheon games so far, but the last one I just finished a bit ago is coming up as a 1 player game, custom, that I lost. Reality, strangely 7 players, a few drops mid game due to lovely lag, it was a Pantheon game, and we won. So the whole system for that seems screwy. The first entry was just fine. Then again, on the next page it also says i only played 1 game, so I have no idea. Achivements don't seem to be saving either.

April 15, 2009 8:03:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yea these achievements are probably screwed too, I just noticed I got like 5 times very same award .

April 21, 2009 12:38:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can get the same achievement multiple times.  Achievements do not currently appear on the site, but will in a future update.

We are currently on fixing the lost games bug.  What it does is it creates duplicates of your played games when somebody quits, and that duplicate defaults to some data that just happens to make it a loss.  We're working with GPG to get this fixed.

Bara

April 26, 2009 5:37:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh i think I mighthave had that problem sir.

I played 3 games so far, Won all 3

But the third one was a 2v2 and my ally dropped out,  when i checked the site later it said I lost with totally incorrect Favor Point totals.

April 27, 2009 11:04:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting krazykid2688,
Oh i think I mighthave had that problem sir.

I played 3 games so far, Won all 3

But the third one was a 2v2 and my ally dropped out,  when i checked the site later it said I lost with totally incorrect Favor Point totals.

That likely means that a second game was created for the dropped ally and you were replaced with an AI.  When that second game finished, it took the AI's stats and added them as if you were the one playing.

Bara

May 11, 2009 7:06:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My stats have yet to show up after almost a month of playing

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.