The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Changing difficulty settings during tournament mode

By on April 14, 2009 8:50:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just played round one of tournament as the Rook.  I was in the beta, but I'm far from a gifted player, so I put it on Easy.  Unfortunately, that is just WAY too easy.  I got a ton of money pretty quick, and fairly soon I had the All-Father's Ring, and--eh, I can't remember the other artifact's name that I got.  It was the one that would give you +20 PERCENT damage for 10 seconds.  After I got those two, it took me about 5 hits to kill any Demigod.  I forgot to look at their levels, but I don't think it should have been that easy.

ANYWAY...  I think it would be really nice to be able to change difficulty settings in between Tournament rounds.

0 Karma | 1 Reply
April 14, 2009 8:58:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

easy and normal is nice time but hard is hard im playing rufulos...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.