The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Let us know when you get your Demigod preorder in the mail!

They should be arriving soon...

By on April 14, 2009 7:41:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Post a comment to this article when you receive your Demigod preorder in the mail.  Those who preordered the game before the last beta closed on February 26th will get their copies first.  Any orders placed after that were just charged over the weekend and are still in the shipping process, so please hold tight for those.  You can download while you wait!

We use USPS Priority Mail for orders being shipped to a location in the US, which usually takes 3-5 business days.  For orders going outside of the US, we use International First Class mail, which takes 1-3 weeks.

If people in your area seem to be receiving their games but you aren't, you might want to check if your package is being held at your local post office.  We sometimes receive returned packages marked "unclaimed" by the postal service.

Happy downloading!

0 Karma | 110 Replies
May 5, 2009 5:10:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just got mine:

British Columbia, Canada.

May 5th 2009

May 5, 2009 5:53:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

just received it

May 6, 2009 8:53:39 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Already got mine.

May 6, 2009 10:20:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Here's the upgrade page we've all been waiting for:
http://www.demigodthegame.com/upgrade/

Log in with your Impulse account and you'll be able to get the CE box for $5 plus shipping.  If you already have the download-only version, of course. 

May 6, 2009 4:19:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ordered it on release day, now I got a notice it's down at the post office.

Unfortunately it's been tolled to the same amount it cost me to get.

May 6, 2009 4:43:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MeliBee,
Here's the upgrade page we've all been waiting for:
http://www.demigodthegame.com/upgrade/

Log in with your Impulse account and you'll be able to get the CE box for $5 plus shipping.  If you already have the download-only version, of course. 

Huh ? Retail box = 49,95$ | Digital Download = 39,95$ | Difference = 5$

Great !

May 7, 2009 3:25:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Been about 3 weeks and still haven't gotten mine. In Florida.

May 12, 2009 6:24:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

I'm not sure it's the right place to say this, but I've preorder the game (digital + box) in the end of March or near the first of April I think) and I still haven't receive it.

I know it takes time to delivere in Europe (I live in France), but is it normal to have no sign of it ?

I'm growing impatient here

May 14, 2009 4:40:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I got mine on the 6th of May, box was in good condition.

May 15, 2009 3:34:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Been over a month now and I STIll haven't gotten it.  It's not like I'm in some 3rd world country either.  I want my $15 back

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000891   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.