The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Let us know when you get your Demigod preorder in the mail!

They should be arriving soon...

By on April 14, 2009 7:41:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Post a comment to this article when you receive your Demigod preorder in the mail.  Those who preordered the game before the last beta closed on February 26th will get their copies first.  Any orders placed after that were just charged over the weekend and are still in the shipping process, so please hold tight for those.  You can download while you wait!

We use USPS Priority Mail for orders being shipped to a location in the US, which usually takes 3-5 business days.  For orders going outside of the US, we use International First Class mail, which takes 1-3 weeks.

If people in your area seem to be receiving their games but you aren't, you might want to check if your package is being held at your local post office.  We sometimes receive returned packages marked "unclaimed" by the postal service.

Happy downloading!

+80 Karma | 110 Replies
April 20, 2009 10:24:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I sent an email to you this morning ([email protected]; it was the address on the last correspondence we had, way back when I ordered it). Let me know if you didn't get it.  Thanks!

-HM

April 20, 2009 1:25:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I remember Frogboy mentioning doing something about those who pre-ordered the digital download (and were charged) before the price drop.  I thought it was resolved to shipping out box copies.  Whatever happened to that?  As I did pre-order before the price drop and haven't recieved anything.

April 20, 2009 1:36:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He he He , i Received it Today , My cool box

I m from the south of France

Lot of French Kiss , Melibee =3

April 20, 2009 5:42:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The game showed up today.  I knew this would happen as soon as I emailed you that there was a problem!  The box's label says the "run date" was 04-10-2009, so I have no idea why it took so long to get here to CT (Hartford area). Especially considering another package I was expecting, sent all the way from CA on Friday, got here today...and that was sent regular mail. Weird.

Sorry for the mess,

-HM

April 21, 2009 12:14:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Got the game delivered today in Australia this morning. Already had the game downloaded as soon as it was released on Impulse but I completely forgot that I ordered the box version as well so it was a nice surprise!

Fun fact, ordering the game directly from Stardock is cheaper (by almost 50%) and quicker than what it would've been to get it from a retailer here in Australia.

April 21, 2009 3:33:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This morning in france. I'm listening the music

April 21, 2009 8:54:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just received mine. And I'm not happy, but really disappointed.
My Rook's hammer is totally twisted, inside the packaging.

And why it's twisted ? Because to make it cheaper, the covering is too small and the Rook can "move" inside its box.
Just to see how beautiful it is :
http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2009/04/21/img-1451365nit1.jpg
http://moe.mabul.org/up/moe/2009/04/21/img-145409dv8xs.jpg

Sorry for being angry, but i can't play because of multiplayer's problem, and now i can't enjoy my goodies.

Oh, and i live in Eastern France.

April 21, 2009 9:01:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The hammer in mine wa slightly bent but I was able to move it back into place.  Pewter is bendable, but you have to be very careful with it so it doesn't snap (since the handle is quite thin). I also had to straighten the flag on his left shoulder, which was nerve wracking.

THis also happened with the Pinky Demon I got as a bonus with Doom 3.  He was tilted over, but with some care, I was able to move him perpendicular to the base.

-HM

April 21, 2009 9:10:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Hollow Man,
The hammer in mine wa slightly bent but I was able to move it back into place.  Pewter is bendable, but you have to be very careful with it so it doesn't snap (since the handle is quite thin). I also had to straighten the flag on his left shoulder, which was nerve wracking.

THis also happened with the Pinky Demon I got as a bonus with Doom 3.  He was tilted over, but with some care, I was able to move him perpendicular to the base.

-HM

Thank, I will try

April 21, 2009 11:17:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi I have received mine today. Singapore 22 April 2009.

Anyway, I noticed the CD key is different from the one in impulse. Is it a new cd key license for another copy of Demigod that I can give away?

April 22, 2009 4:27:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just recieved my package with the game this morning, April 22nd, Denmark.

April 22, 2009 4:50:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Got mine yesterday, April 21st, Ontario, Canada.

April 22, 2009 9:06:30 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

AUSSIE VIC RECIEVED TODAY 22nd here.

April 22, 2009 9:58:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Update:  The second batch of preorders were processed and shipped this past Monday and Tuesday.  So if you ordered a Demigod box between February 26th and April 16th, your package is on its way!

Thank you to everyone who has been reporting in, hopefully it has helped others gauge when their packages will be arriving.

April 22, 2009 1:41:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hm, preordered before beta started, but nothing till now

April 22, 2009 2:54:03 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Nokthra, your order was shipped on April 14th, please give it a little more time, since it is coming across the Atlantic Ocean to you. 

April 22, 2009 3:26:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just got mine Ontario, Canada

April 22, 2009 4:06:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yay just got mine in the mail (Arizona). Added to my growing collection of Chris Taylor games. Have so far enjoyed every one of them

BTW why is the serial number in the box different from the one on my stardock account?

April 22, 2009 5:40:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting caqde,
Yay just got mine in the mail (Arizona). Added to my growing collection of Chris Taylor games. Have so far enjoyed every one of them

BTW why is the serial number in the box different from the one on my stardock account?

Free key

April 22, 2009 6:29:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Got mine...thanks!

April 22, 2009 11:13:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Got mine too, it was on top of my table when I arrived from work (I'm from Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil). Now I have hard copies of all GPG games, hooray!

Unfortunately, my Rook's hammer and flag were bent,   but I slowly moved them back to place succesfuly!

I also have a different key for the hard copy, far different from the one in my impulse account.

April 23, 2009 1:45:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

recieved it the day after realease. Awesome.

April 23, 2009 4:27:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, I´ll set up my swimmies and will look for it

April 23, 2009 6:51:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello!

Not got mine yet in the UK. Any reason? Should it be here by now? I dread to think what possible things Royal Mail (the postal service in the UK) could have done to it if they are the courier and I expect they are. Once ordered computer components and the box turned up with a gaping whole in it the size of a hand where somebody had grabbed their hand through and pulled it out and this was a signed package so I would have thought it could be traced back easily.

I was a beta tester and ordered it from Impulse.

Thanks,

TorchedGeek

April 23, 2009 7:49:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mine came in on Tuesday, but I wasn't there to pick it up. Went to the Royal Mail office today and I now have it in my posession.

Cheers SD/GPG!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000875   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.