The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SUPPORT: Can't logon to Demigod

By on April 14, 2009 12:56:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1482

Problem: You load up Demigod, click Multiplayer, choose Internet, and type in your Impulse User Name and password and the game does not accept it.

Most common cause: You purchased the game via Impulse with a different email address (i.e. different account) than the one you're using.

Solution: Merge your accounts: http://www.stardock.com/support/registrations/

Second most common cause: You created a second Impulse account some other way. Solution is same as above.

Pinned, Locked Post 104 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 14, 2009 1:03:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This will help alot of people...

Any idea if the account name change will affect the ingame multiplayer name, like it does with the forums? Seems to be changing only here, and not in game even, though I'm logging in with the new name, still shows the old name in bottom corner of screen and in game scoreboard.

April 14, 2009 1:47:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This does not help me at all.  My boyfriend bought me the game and now it's under his e-mail address and I cannot log in.  If we merge the accounts we can't play together.  How can he gift it to me?

April 14, 2009 2:40:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok so i have bought two cd keys and they both go to my email address but how can i play them both when you can only have one email registered to your impulse account? What we need is a way to move cd key registration for one key not all of the keys that the transfer handles.

April 14, 2009 6:45:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Doesn't work me. I even tried it the other way around.

April 14, 2009 6:50:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Demigod, doesn't even get added under "My account -> Registrations" on these forums and yes I did registered the game.

Could any support member of Stardock take a look at both my accounts, whats going on?

April 14, 2009 11:21:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yinchie, please contact [email protected]. They should be able to get your registration sorted out if the self-merge is not helping.

April 14, 2009 12:02:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

GREAT!!! This has fixed my problem (Unable to multiplayer login), my mum gifted me and I could only register it with her email, after using that email it has fixed it! Thanks every much!!

April 14, 2009 12:17:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I actually had the same problem, but without several email addresses. Might have something to do with playing the beta and then downloading the full game. Anyway, the game would not allow me to login with my account.

My problem got solved when I re-registered the game with the same serial number. Maybe the sales version of Demigod was not associated to my account by default i.e. it had to be done again after the sales version came out. Works now

April 14, 2009 7:04:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NM

April 14, 2009 8:07:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am having this problem.  I bought the game retail and played it yesterday.  I updated the game today, tried to connect to multiplayer and I keep getting "Invalid username/password."  I changed my username and password in the impulse launcher, and I can use it to log in to the forums, but I can't get on multiplayer for some reason.

April 14, 2009 8:08:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I bought a retail box at gamestop....added it to my impulse account (just have this one). I was even able to play 2 laggy/crashy games before I left for dinner. I come back and find that when logging into multiplayer it no longer accepts my username/password.....the same username/password I just used to start impulse to launch demi...and to post in this forum.

I like Stardock/GPG and Sins/SupCom are amazing.....but the update bugs/login bugs/server lag/menu crashing/etc of demigod is just unacceptable. I have had game all day and managed 2 games....neither of which had all 4 players stay in for longer then 10 min.

April 14, 2009 8:16:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I only have one Stardock account and it is registered on that account but bought through a different email address.

Edit: I did the transfer thing... same result

kept giving me incorrect login/pass....

April 14, 2009 8:24:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I did the same as pipja and cant login to multiplayer.

April 14, 2009 8:54:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

Problem: You load up Demigod, click Multiplayer, choose Internet, and type in your Impulse User Name and password and the game does not accept it.

Most common cause: You purchased the game via Impulse with a different email address (i.e. different account) than the one you're using.

Solution: Merge your accounts: http://www.stardock.com/support/registrations/

Second most common cause: You created a second Impulse account some other way. Solution is same as above.

wrong... try again

April 15, 2009 1:55:10 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Apparently it's after your 'Stardock Network login' and not your Impulse login at all.  Hilarious.  Impulse wants [email protected] and a password, Demigod wants my username/password for the community, blogs etc. 

Needless to say the email associated with my Impulse community account is the same one that I log into Impulse with.  How I'd 'merge' my registrations to a community account that doesn't have an email address is beyond me.

April 15, 2009 2:37:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i tried with pipja as username and it doesn't work

April 15, 2009 2:39:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

right, So i cant log into Demigod multiplayer, given said issue. when i tryed the account merge it gave me an error. Thrice. given that my account on this system, and on Impulse, are the same, I am very much confused.

The E-Mail to which each of the games I own are registered differs from the one used for this site. does this mean that i will need to make a new account, then merge it into my existing one inorder to fix this?

April 15, 2009 2:53:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Both my accounts are based on the same email address, so I doubt that's the issue.  

Pipja, that's wierd.  Ironically I have an old email about the Stardock website (pre-Impulse) that used my email + password (just as the Impulse application does), but Demigod only worked when I put in Pnakotus + password (which are different).

April 15, 2009 3:06:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

just wanted to state that when i go to my account on these forums, it states i dont have it (demigod) registered, tought it might help.

April 15, 2009 3:36:19 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

It's occured to me that that username login may be what I'm -supposed- to be logging into Impulse with, and that the email-based one is depreciated (I may have inherited it from the Stardock Central days).  I'd try it that way, but I'm not 100% I remember my email password.

April 15, 2009 5:33:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I merged the accounts and it didnt work, still cant login.

April 15, 2009 5:40:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think you need to reactivate your Demigod on Impulse and your game client with the CD Key and the changed email address. I will test that when I get home in about 5 hours.

April 15, 2009 6:41:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have buy 2 account, with same email, but i specifiy for the second account a new mail : the first is good, no problem, but with the second (it's a gift!), we can log on impulse, but we cannot login on multiplayer... I Merge : the mail of buying or the mail of account (the second) ? 

April 15, 2009 11:51:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As above, if the self-merge is not helping, please contact [email protected].

April 16, 2009 3:09:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was having this problem.  I have since uninstalled the old Stardock software i had from when i bought Sins, unstalled Demigod and impulse.  Reinstalled impulse and redownloaded demigod.  My multiplayer login now works.  No idea why

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001031   Page Render Time: