The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod: Inside the box

By on April 6, 2009 11:01:37 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Pictured here are the contents of the Collector’s Edition which includes The Rook miniature (Collector’s Edition also includes the Demigod Desktop, and the Demigod soundtrack by Howard Mostrom) and the Demigod poster.

On the left you can see the standard retail Demigod box.  Now all we need is the gold DVD to go in there.

+912 Karma | 34 Replies
April 6, 2009 7:31:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Any chance to get a pre-painted Rook?
I have never painted a miniature before . . but for a small fee I will give it a shot.

April 6, 2009 7:39:57 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Annatar11
That way
Yes, I read your guess earlier in the thread. I was asking Frogboy to clarify for us whether it will be possible and if so, how.

I hope your guess is right but it's better to ask directly.

April 7, 2009 9:50:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh man, I can't wait for you guys to put up the digital --> retail upgrade.

April 26, 2009 7:37:19 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Where is my option to buy the soundtrack seperately, either the physical CD of the downloadable version? This is crap...the music is amazing, let me buy it already. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY, TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE.

April 26, 2009 2:30:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I got my boxed one but something's missing...the thing on the far left of the picture, above the poster. For some reason i didn't get it. Not sure if it's a change that you made before shipping or if it actually is missing...just wondering why I don't have it is all. I don't even know what is is/what's in it.

April 26, 2009 5:08:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

On the left you can see the standard retail Demigod box.

April 26, 2009 7:11:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting lokideath,

On the left you can see the standard retail Demigod box.

Ah. It appears I fail yet again! Thanks.

April 26, 2009 9:24:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ok, so I'm confused. I bought the download only version off Impulse after it had come out. Is there a way that I can upgrade to the boxed collector's edition? And if there is, how do I go about doing it? I really want the Rook miniature!

April 26, 2009 11:13:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wait for a bit and they will put up an option to upgrade to the box. Still no date as to when, but they do plan on doing it.

-HM

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000640   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.