The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Elemental Dev Journals In Off-topic!

By on April 6, 2009 5:15:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Elmental Dev Journals seems to have appeared in the off-topic forum of demigod. I assume this is  a bug

+3 Karma | 7 Replies
April 6, 2009 5:26:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Elmental Dev Journals seems to have appeared in the off-topic forum of demigod. I assume this is a bug

Why is this a bug? Isn't Elemental an off-topic subject for Demigod?

April 6, 2009 3:35:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It seems out of place when neither SOASE nor Elemental has any other game's dev journals in its off topic section

April 6, 2009 4:03:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think this is intentional but I don't like it.  I don't want to read anything related to Elemental in Demigod forums.  I know it's in offtopic but there are already too many offtopic threads.

April 6, 2009 4:18:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sins of a Solar Empire has Demigod journals in it.

April 6, 2009 6:06:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Frogboy,
Sins of a Solar Empire has Demigod journals in it.

not on the main forum page though. im on the demigod forum site right now. If I were to click home just right above this reply box I would see the following under off-topic:

General

Demigod Site Issues

Elemental Dev Journals

Forum Issues

PC Gaming

Personal Computing

However on the SOSE and Elemental forum home pages you get the following:

General

PC Gaming

Personal Computing

I might be a little OC about this but it seems your GUI is out of whack

April 7, 2009 2:46:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

However on the SOSE and Elemental forum home pages you get the following:

General

PC Gaming

Personal Computing

Not quite. If you look here http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/forum/412 you will see that there are 8 sub category in the off topic section of SoaSE

April 7, 2009 12:31:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

indeed, just means there isn't a book mark to the Demigod journals but the forum is there.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.