The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

A Monday at Stardock

By on March 16, 2009 12:53:33 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums
IMG_0386

Lunch time at Stardock..

IMG_0389
Demigod QA fire team (or where they sit anyway)

IMG_0390

Cari (CariElf’s) workstation working on Impulse Reactor’s NAT code for Demigod

IMG_0391 IMG_0392 IMG_0393
Elemental being worked on

IMG_0394

Next free update to Galactic Civilizations being worked on.

+912 Karma | 59 Replies
March 20, 2009 6:17:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it's big enough to draw an outline of your entire body on.
You wouldn't be talking about a police chalk outline, would you?

March 23, 2009 2:08:36 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Well, i wanted to see if their restrooms had pictures of gabe newell with a "X" drawn by a color marker.   

The ladies' restrooms sound like a good idea.

March 23, 2009 2:16:18 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

From those really blurry pictures, hmm, is that Visual Studio in one of the elemental screens? Is that the source code of the game being compiled? So that's why the picture is blurry!   On the other picture it looks like a 3d model editor, is that tool made by Stardock, or is it a 3rd party modelling tool, like 3ds max...?

March 23, 2009 9:06:49 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

You wouldn't be talking abouta police chalk outline, would you?

Only for the zombies that die standing up.

March 23, 2009 9:14:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Only for the zombies that die standing up.

It's gotta get annoying constantly fixing up the holes in the wall from where the arrows and other sharp pointy projectiles pin said zombies.

March 23, 2009 12:38:52 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

From those really blurry pictures, hmm, is that Visual Studio in one of the elemental screens?

It's no secret that we use VS. 'Tis windows/DirectX app development, after all.

March 24, 2009 1:19:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

cool pics!

March 31, 2009 2:31:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had 2 screens for some time and just got another osx machine. Which takes the total to 3, however, don't use the new machine much.... like many others I thought I was cool with 3 monitors, guess will have to find place for a cpl more just to catch up with you guys although currently there doesn't seem a need for more

March 31, 2009 2:34:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh btw how is your Multiplicity any better than any open source tool such as synergy??? Have been using it for some time and it seems to be serving all needs perfectly. It even has clipboard sharing and what not, plus some features I didn't even know existed

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.