The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUGs] artillary tower's and AI, floating priests and UB movement again.

By on March 13, 2009 10:32:37 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

was playing a botmatch on the brother's map and my team had cleared all the way to the valor flag on the right hand side of the enemies base but the AI rook proceeded to try and tear the trebuchet and artillary tower down, but they seemed to be invincible so he stood there doing nothing much, then all of the minions that were coming from the 2 right hand portals stood there and tried to take the towers down too, with no effect.

When i finally made my way up there after noticing it, there was such a mass of minions there that as soon as i capped the flag they just steamrolled the rest of the towers on the right and then killed the citadel in seconds, yet the AI rook was still standing there looking gormless. this imho is exploitable as you could let it happen and when sufficent forces are at the towers just grab the flag and the enemy base is history. as the flag had not been capped no enemy demigod seemed interested in killing anything up there,

During this game also i noticed a few priests get stuck in empty air over the gaps near the cooldown flag on the left, and when i say a few i mean 7+ so if i was looking like getting low on health i would just walk up to them and get a free full heal.

also during this game i had unclean beast running into nothing a lot when trying to pursue enemy gods in essence being denied kills.

0 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.