The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Unclean Beast - lot of stucks

By on March 8, 2009 1:44:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

I played about 25 games with Unclean Beast last week, and my demigod got stuck 5 - 10 times per game during a attack.

when i attack a other demigod everything starts fine, i ckick on it and my UB starts to attack, but when the opponent is running away, my UB stucks. Clicking on the runing demigod didnt help, I have to click on a place beside my UB, then he starts to walk and then i can continue my attack. But then the opponent is out of range.

Happened on every map, against differnt demigods.

Sometimes the venom spit didnt work, not with mouse, not with key "1". Can select target, but noting happens,

+1 Karma | 3 Replies
March 8, 2009 4:22:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this is not only happening with unclean beast... i get that error with all the demigods.

April 29, 2009 10:58:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I also get stuck a lot as UB specifically. I find quite often that I cannot follow fleeing demigods if I use a lot of skills in a fight. I do make sure to right click the enemy DG after using a skill, to maintain the "attack-lock" if you will, but he gets stuck quite often. Naturally that's a lot of lost kills. I'm a little scared if all of the DG's are also getting this, because it means its some kind of system-wide issue. Not good.

May 13, 2009 9:48:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same here. even in latest patch. they said they fixed it, but experienced the same issues yesterday in 3 different games. They bug seem to occur on every demigod, although it does occur less on demigods that have lesser targetable skills, like oak, that only have penitence. But on Ub, when you are chaining spit and grasp, it happens alot. Also Erebus bite is notorious for only going off about 60-70% of the time.

At least thats my experience.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.