The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

tower power

By on March 6, 2009 5:36:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Rooks tower that once weren't that good I think are are to good now. I just got killed as torchbearer because two Rooks just slaughtered me with their towers, they didnt even slap me.

+8 Karma | 2 Replies
March 6, 2009 6:13:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How much damage did they do before versus now? They seem the same to me.

March 6, 2009 10:53:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No clue, maybe its not just damage but trebuchet is hitting me very time, thats 200 or so damage. Then light must do like 100 and arrows like 30. Thats 330 of constant damage, so when your running away it is pretty good. Maybe its just me it just seems like alot more. It would help if i new the actual damage and attack speed from beta's.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.