The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Item System

By on March 4, 2009 12:28:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You remember in DotA where you would buy items that you could later combine to get another item? i.e. Sange and Yasha , combined to make SANGEYASHA.

Im just saying it would be fun to be able to combine items to make much stronger ones. The items that are synthesized should be unique and not overpower one another.

0 Karma | 3 Replies
March 4, 2009 1:09:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd rather like to have to upgrade citadel to allow you to get higher tier levels. So, one hero must be the one farming for their partners to get chubby.

SKILL: The Armory

Lvl 1 -> You get Lvl2 Tier items.

Lvl 2 -> You get Lvl3 Tier items.

Lvl 3 -> You get Lvl4 Tier items.

Lvl 4 -> Items cost halved.

March 4, 2009 1:19:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There is something like that. Let me just quote some short IRC log:

[@Frogboy]: I would like to see flag combos.
[@Frogboy]: so if you control certain flags, you get access to special powers.
[@Frogboy]: that appear as icons on the screen.

March 4, 2009 4:59:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Nokthra,
There is something like that. Let me just quote some short IRC log:

[@Frogboy]: I would like to see flag combos.
[@Frogboy]: so if you control certain flags, you get access to special powers.
[@Frogboy]: that appear as icons on the screen.

That would be FUN! really hope it will be implemented before the release; it would add more interest to the flag system.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.