The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rook Gameplay Video on VE3D

By on March 3, 2009 7:58:13 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

The Rook rocks, that’s my take on it.  If you don’t believe me, check out this latest gameplay video of the Rook in action. 

The video isn’t embeddable, so click the links below to be taken to Voodoo Extreme to watch.

3-3-2009 7-56-15 PM

+462 Karma | 7 Replies
March 3, 2009 8:33:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why is the gamespeed on high?

March 3, 2009 8:38:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I guess that way they can show just as much stuff but in a shorter video.

March 3, 2009 8:56:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have longer vidoes on youtube btw

March 3, 2009 10:12:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Omg thats actually got it correct unlike others, they realised when they say published by Stardock they actually mean published by Stardock instead of published by Atari.

Is that a newer version of Demigod because I noticed the archers and the towers looked cooler and Rooks drain image is differnt or maybe thats just because I havn't played as Rook in a while.

March 3, 2009 10:17:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a video from the very first beta.... I am positive about it I saw this exact video months ago on a different website.

March 4, 2009 8:36:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Not sure gameplay is on high. WE are usually playing slower because of networking lag.

Try a A.I game its often faster than with online player.

March 4, 2009 11:57:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is that really from beta 1?
I cant really remember...

Thought the health bars were for minions/DG's were pretty kewl

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.