The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Graphs]Demigod Base Stats By Level

By on March 2, 2009 3:40:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sevenix

Join Date 04/2008
+16

A lot of pictures for you to enjoy and analyze the hell out off, At the bottom Ill post a link to an excel document that allows you to see the different base stats for any demigod depending on a level input, if you want you can also change values in either the base or per level part to see how it effects the layout.

Observe: All stats are base stats and as such NO items are accounted for.

Observe2:In the hp regen graph, Unclean Beast(UB) is covered by the exact same values of the Queen of Thorns(QoT), creds to IamKira who noticed he wasn't there.

Armor per levelDamage per levelEnergy per levelEnergy regen per levelHitpoint generation per levelHitpoints per level

DPS

Rate of Fire

And here is the excel file

One thing that stands out the most is the clear advantage the Rook got in hitpoints all the way from lv1 to the even bigger advantage at lv20.

Locked Post 17 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 2, 2009 3:43:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sweet!!!! Love stats

would give karma but that crap broken

March 2, 2009 3:46:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Interesting charts.  You used the same color for Sedna and Erebus though.

March 2, 2009 3:50:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I noticed that, Belive MatLab is set as base to only use 7 colors or something. Anyway Erebus and Sedna seem to keep quite close to eachother in the graphs anyway.

March 2, 2009 3:52:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Excelent, excelente, awesome!!! We needed this for sure ^^

March 2, 2009 4:01:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thats really nice to see

Anyone else notice UB is at least op 2 in basically everything except hp?

March 2, 2009 4:23:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hm, for color-blinded people (like me ) it´s erm ... hrm ... not very usefull

March 2, 2009 5:04:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Nokthra,
Hm, for color-blinded people (like me ) it´s erm ... hrm ... not very usefull

Never fear, I'm not color blind and I find it tough to tell which line goes with which DG too Some are relatively easy (UB), but the thin, dotted lines and similarity of some of the colors makes it tough to tell what color they are.

March 2, 2009 7:15:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Updated the graphs, they should now be easier to tell appart, or tell at all

March 4, 2009 7:32:21 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Nicely done. Good info here. It all looks to be decently balanced too, although I agree the UB seems even here to be a bit OP. His 'Hit hard and Die fast' description is thwarted by his uber armor stats....making him a heavily armored damage dealer, no lack of mana regen is going to make up for that. Thanks for the groovy graphs m8

also thought that perhaps Erebus and the Rook need to be switched on health regen since Rook gets the massive damage and hit point amount advantage.

March 4, 2009 7:44:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Those graphs are of just the automatick leveling stats right?  Not if you take the + to stats ECT?  If so the ROOK is a GOD and we can all go home.  At lvl 8 he has a +200% damage pasHi mosive skill that takes him from ~260 base to 520 or is it 780?

March 4, 2009 8:31:00 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

any chance you could combine the attack speed and damage starts to make a DPS one?

March 4, 2009 11:47:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Problem with a DPS graph is the fact that Im not totally sure how the speed stat work, as you see all demigods start with 0 attack speed, but we all know that demigods DO attack in fights, so clearly they do got an attackspeed. So the conclusion is that the attackspeed in the stats are just bonus attackspeed, as such I can only setup a graph using a relative to their original attackspeed, If this attackspeed turns out to common for all demigods, then the graph would be an aqcurate description but I havn't bothered to look into it yet.

Im updating the thread with a DPS graph, just remember that it may not be accurate but only uses the attackspeed gain relative to the demigods original attackspeed.

Also, since I dont know their base attackspeed, a DPS in the graph of 60 means nothing at all, it may be higher, it may be lower. So the graph doesnt turn out that useful at all

Edit: So I found the base attackspeed of all demigods, but the way they add doesnt seem to makes sence, may have a talk with Vundarbread about it when she gets online.

March 4, 2009 12:14:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is great, Sevenix, thanks...

3A Rook and UB need downsides.  Right now both of them can have their cake and eat it too.  (Or they could if stats made a difference in 3A - currently specific spells and combos do more to imbalance the game than any of the above...As soon as they tweak stuns and warps people are going to be screaming, though)

March 4, 2009 1:18:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Real DPS and Rate of Fire graphs added to original post.

March 5, 2009 4:56:13 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Intresting how Rook and UB are at the top on health armour and basic DPS don't see how that could be balanced unless they have much less effective skills, which if anyone has played with or against them will know is simply not the case...

March 5, 2009 7:13:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for doing this, Sevenix.

March 5, 2009 1:24:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awesome stuff.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000265   Page Render Time: