The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[bug] Pantheon non-functional

By on March 2, 2009 10:54:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just tried to start a pantheon game, and it would not start. (and there were several other oddities)

My version of the Beta is up to date (I checked with Impulse and started the beta through Impulse)

Symptoms:

After selecting "Pantheon" from the multiplayer screen, the Light/Dark selection screen shows 0/100000 favour and 0 Demigods for both sides.

My pantheon settings from previous games were not remembered (dark, Torchbearer)

When pressing the "Fight" button after side/demigod selection, it does make the "pung" activation sound, but nothing happens. (no hangs/crashes or error messages either)

Might this be some connectivity/server issue? (is there a "tournament" running currently?)

The game did still have my achievements stored and my account was active/up to date. (if erronious, but thats a known issue)

+5 Karma | 4 Replies
March 2, 2009 1:40:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm having the exact same problem. Pantheon worked fine yesterday, but isn't today.

March 2, 2009 2:46:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just like last time this happened.  One tournament completed and another is starting.  You'll be able to play Pantheon soon enough.

March 2, 2009 5:15:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah, thought it might be that, but reported anyway just to be sure, since this is beta. (and I'd think that a new tournament'd start automatically in that case, instant match-ups are very nice)

And a message informing why you can't start a Pantheon game would be useful too. (preventing this kind of bug report )

March 2, 2009 5:19:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How long is it between tournaments usually?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.