The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

By on February 26, 2009 8:18:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would really like to have an avatar, but it wont work, when i press on the add image button it doesnt do anything, it's really ticking me off, can anyone help?

0 Karma | 2 Replies
February 26, 2009 8:21:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

you have the most up to date flash.  you need to be using the older version of flash.   Its a pain, I agree, but its the only way.  Try using Internet explorer if you are using chrome or firefox.   If that doesn't work (because you also installed the IE flash update) use another computer at school or work or something that is really out of date for some reason (thats what I do)

Worse case scenario, you will just have to uninstall flash player, upload your image, then re-install flash player.

also see for a discussion of this already:  http://forums.elementalgame.com/338382

February 27, 2009 12:00:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for the help.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.