The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[music] rare tunes?

By on January 31, 2009 5:33:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

While playing the 2D beta today (as Unclean Beast, if relevant) I heard a new combat music I quite liked. I heard it only briefly though, and it never came came up again in that game or the next three. Are there pieces of background music in the game that show up only rarely among the "standard" ones? It would be nice to have some variety.

As a side note, if possible, a "jukebox" for selecting the tunes you like best to play would be great. Default being the current "background/combat/etc. depending on the situation" system, naturally. Some of the old Command and Conquer games had that (and others, I'm sure) and it was a nice feature.

+5 Karma | 8 Replies
January 31, 2009 5:42:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Indeed. Ive heard some really cool music in my games but I they only rarely come again. Settings to choose the music would be awesome

January 31, 2009 6:25:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I turn off my music, as it skips and repeats continusouly, its more annoying than enjoyable, but when I did have it on, the music sounded like it would be great if it tdidn't play the some three seconds over a period of 12 seconds. So, a jukebox option or something similar would be great.

January 31, 2009 9:22:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Have you listened recently Mooey? We added more tracks.

January 31, 2009 9:46:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

on the lobby menu when you run your cursor over buttons do the sound effects remind anyone else of the original Echo the Dolphin?

February 1, 2009 7:18:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol yes i did
quite fun making different Demigod theme tune remixes with the "dings".

On a serious note, it needs to be toned down a bit

February 1, 2009 11:31:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So is there any way to listen to those songs on their own? Can we extract them from the fsbs?

February 1, 2009 12:03:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Tyo,
Have you listened recently Mooey? We added more tracks.

No, because what I meant was my music skips and repeats like so:

rampageing becomes:

ram raam aam mpa paa paa page geing eing ing ing pageing

And it does it with the music too. I have no graphics lag or similar lag. (see: https://forums.demigodthegame.com/330021)

But when the music was coherent it did sound pretty good.

February 2, 2009 1:32:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Here is a small tutorial on the Demigod sound files if you want to listen to all of the stuff in the game:

http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=32090

I haven't tested it for the current beta version, but I will try right now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000329   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.