The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Regulus snipe sometimes don´t hit the rook

By on January 18, 2009 7:50:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well like the title says regulus snipe ability, when used against the rook, doesn´t always work. The arrow would fly in strange circles araond the rook and after a while hit him but doesn´t deal any damage. Very annoying

+185 Karma | 8 Replies
January 18, 2009 1:32:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I also had this same issue.  I thought I saw the word evade above the rook and assumed maybe he had some evasion item and that it was not a bug.  That would really suck if enemies have a chance to evade your snipe skill.

January 18, 2009 1:42:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i guess he evaded when an other attack when your snipe hit him, i never had any Demigod evade any Skill. It´s a rather bizare Bug because it looks like a homing arrow (sometimes dealing damage, somtimes not)

January 18, 2009 2:08:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup, happened to me too. And I missed Sedna once with a snipe IIRC.

January 19, 2009 2:21:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have also seen this. To add one more thing in beta 2 if you teleported back to the crystal the snipe still hit. However in 2b it does not hit.

January 19, 2009 3:27:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's rather fun to watch the bolt flying around you.

...Yah I've seen this happen.

January 19, 2009 4:29:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've seen it too it went right through me, and i yelled yes! but than it wipped around and hit me.

January 19, 2009 4:48:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Happened to me as well.  I had just started using a large health potion when Snipe missed.  By the time it looped around and hit, I had finished using the potion .

January 19, 2009 6:25:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a sweet glitch. They should keep it in the game but make it hit the rook eventually. It makes beautiful patterns!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.