The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Game breaking bug!! please adress ASAP

By on January 17, 2009 7:36:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok for the reason that people don't use this bug in matches I won;t tell in the post but can an official (such as frogboy) Please message me and I will report the bug to you. It really makes the game not playable is anyone uses the bug.

BBaaa fine I will post it

the Bracers of Rage are bugged a lot

1 - its cooldown doesn;t work (suppose to be a 25 second cooldown but in fact there is non)
2 - its buff doesn't go away(suppose to last 10 seconds)

it adds 300 dmg and u can spam it until unlimited dmg. example 56192- 56988 dmg a hit for the rest of the match

0 Karma | 3 Replies
January 17, 2009 8:43:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's a beta!  Post the bug!

January 17, 2009 9:19:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, post the bug

If it's an exploit, go ahead and post it anyways!

January 23, 2009 4:56:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[nb-tagged]

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.