The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[REL] Unofficial Beta 2A UI Quickfix v2

By on January 17, 2009 1:06:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let me know if there are any bugs or anything else you want added!

Changes:
- Rounds the roll-over HP values to non-decimal numbers.
- Allows you to tab back and forth from the username and password fields in the Log In screen, although there is a small graphical bug.
- Allows you to tab back and forth from the gamename and password fields in the Host Game screen, although there is a small graphical bug.

*Note: This is a User-Interface mod, so it doesn't require anyone else to have it installed.

1. Go to the folder where Demigod is installed. eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock Games\Demigod
2. Extract dgdata.zip to a folder called dgdata.
3. Rename dgdata.zip to something else. eg. dgdata2.zip
4. Rename the dgdata folder to dgdata.zip.
5. Copy HUD_rollover.lua over the same file located at:
dgdata.zip(the folder)\lua\ui\game\HUD_rollover.lua
6. Copy MPLogin.lua over the same file located at:
dgdata.zip(the folder)\lua\ui\menus\MPLogin\MPLogin.lua
7. Copy DIALOG_hostgame.lua over the same file located at:
dgdata.zip(the folder)\lua\ui\dialogs\DIALOG_hostgame.lua
8. Now it should work, but remember: Rename the folder to something else and rename the zip file back to the original name before you install any new updates.

Download

Thanks to Plavski for helping me test!

+45 Karma | 8 Replies
January 17, 2009 1:38:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

BOOOOO no login fix BOOO

January 17, 2009 1:41:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mind explaining that a little more? This isn't going to fix your problems with logging in if it is a fault in their system.

January 17, 2009 2:41:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

dude i know i was just saying if anything most of us just want the login fixed even if we cant get it

January 17, 2009 6:47:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you can't log in there is currently one solution:

Use a non-pirated version of Windows.

January 18, 2009 5:09:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ugh is that seriously the only way... ill just wait until the full game comes out i wont be able to play the beta in this case

January 18, 2009 4:12:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Let me get this straight.... you have a technical problem logging in...... so you go onto a thread from someone who has made a mod to make it easier for the rest of us play, and your booing him for not fixing your completely unrelated technical problem?

My head hurts.

@

Thank you! I always get annoyed when having to mouse it over instead of tabbing for logging in

January 18, 2009 4:26:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Pelorn,
If you can't log in there is currently one solution:

Use a non-pirated version of Windows.

No, that's only the case for about 25% of the players.  Another 70% ran into it because they used a different email address to purchase the game than the one they set up for their account.  They'll need to contact [email protected] and merge accounts.

January 18, 2009 4:26:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

BTW, great UI fix!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.