The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Cracking Audio

By on January 16, 2009 3:40:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hadn't played Beta2 yet so i fired it up and started a internet game with a bunch of Normal AI bots.  I noticed the sound was very tinny and the volume was very low even tho i had my speakers cranked up half-way.  Whenever the annoucer said anything, it would sometimes crackle.  Wondering if anybody else has had this problem?  My audio works just fine in all other games and while playing mp3s.

Q6600 (Stock), 4GB RAM, 8800 GTS 512MB (180.20 Drivers), Realtek HD Audio Driver 5.10.0000.5247, Windows XP 64-bit (Service Pack 2), DirectX 9.0c

i'm not exactly sure how to put the diagnostic report online, so if there is any more info needed, let me know.

+2 Karma | 1 Reply
January 17, 2009 1:24:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup, same problem for me, except I am using an X-Fi soundcard. I was hoping this update would fix it, but it unfortuneately did not. Oh well, hope they fix it soon.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.