The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod HD Gameplay

By on January 15, 2009 2:52:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well after installing Demigod yesterday and playing a few rounds I decide to make a HD gameplay video. As far as I know this is the only HD youtube gameplay video of demigod. So for those of you whom don't have demigod, enjoy the eye candy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvZ60Cl2EuQ&feature=channel_page

Specs:

2 GBs RAM (fer now... one of my sticks was DoA.... Ima buy some more)

HIS ATI 4870 1 GB

Intel Q8200 2.33 GHZ

+30 Karma | 5 Replies
January 16, 2009 3:07:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Great video, a little slowpaced at times but for showing off the game it's perfect.

January 16, 2009 5:44:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good job. A procedure of how you did this might help others do the same

January 16, 2009 1:30:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting db0,
Good job. A procedure of how you did this might help others do the same

Well I registered Fraps and then I recorded it. Fraps costs $37, or you can use the free trial version which is poo (30 second record limit and watermark). Fraps made this long video into several 2 minute videos, and using Window's Moive Maker I made the videos into one. When you compile the video, be sure to set the quality to 720P, youtube's HD resolution. Also, Fraps is set defaulty to F9 to toggle recording. DON'T DO THAT FOR DEMIGOD, SET RECORD TO A DIFFERENT KEY. It seems like it pulls up the console, but it just flickers and never really fully pops up. And it screws up the game so you can't turn the camera and you have to restart Demigod to fix it.

Anyways thanks for the positive comments, and yes it was meant just to show off the game, not to be fast paced action like the trailer

January 16, 2009 4:24:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Camtasia is pretty good too...I think there is a 30 day trial for that(without other limitations, I think)

January 30, 2009 7:05:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

For HD, it's not very good quality ! Where is 720p resolution ??

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.