The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

DG Online is missing somthing Dire!

By on January 12, 2009 4:46:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DG Badly needs like a chat lobby, and i am not talking about pregame lobbies.

Reasons for this is

1- More people are inclined to be online and can get a freind list
2- Freinds can organize playing a game together better
3- ability to wisper to plays helps, and have to make a game to wisper to someone who (unless there in a game) can here the wisper

I dunno to me it just makes sense you guys thoughts?

0 Karma | 3 Replies
January 12, 2009 4:56:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would be very surprised if the mutliplayer client wasn't hugely upgraded by the time Demigod is released.  GPGnet (the Supcom client) had tons of features, so eventually I bet Impulse Reactor or whatever it is called will have chat lobbies and such as well.

January 12, 2009 5:33:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

remember this is a beta version of demigod and also a beta version of the online chat lobby.

January 13, 2009 11:17:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya most betas when they first release multiplayer lobbies dont have chat, but 100% it will have one when its out

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.