The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Suggestion] Clean up the minimap

By on January 8, 2009 12:34:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Creeps and Heros should be removed from the minimap when they die. Currently they stay on the minimap until their bodies decay and disappear. 

0 Karma | 5 Replies
January 8, 2009 4:27:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[hijack]What I would love is to have the minimap movable, or at least moved at the bottom or mid left/mid right of the screen. It's hard work to move your eyes at the top of a 22" screen.[/hijack]

January 8, 2009 9:43:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

[hijacked^2] I would love the mini map if you could click on it to send your demigod places or move your camera to that spot.

January 11, 2009 6:59:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I totally agree cow, this could also help with tele scrolls

January 12, 2009 6:36:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I hope these changes get implimented.

January 13, 2009 5:52:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Soccer194,
I totally agree cow, this could also help with tele scrolls

scroll out, scroll in, profit.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000140   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.