The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

By on December 31, 2008 4:34:55 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Mine is the best. 

(When you see it, you'll shit bricks.)

[Also, I just remembered the avatar doesn't show in the first post of a thread.  So now I'm laughing maniacally.]

+130 Karma | 59 Replies
December 31, 2008 5:02:42 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I happen to like mine, it teaches a very important lesson: duct tape your ass if you don't want it to fall off.

December 31, 2008 5:05:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

sole make a reply so we can see your avatar

January 1, 2009 2:58:24 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

how about mine?

January 1, 2009 2:59:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

orodum yours is nive im to lazy to get one.

January 1, 2009 3:44:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i bet i can guess what sole's avatar is.

it's the same as soccer's.  thanx to ur demo thread in the tech topic.

January 1, 2009 11:57:05 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting Orodum,
i bet i can guess what sole's avatar is.

it's the same as soccer's.  thanx to ur demo thread in the tech topic.

Not quite. 

January 1, 2009 12:47:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol

January 1, 2009 12:58:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

(For those who don't get it, view the image.)

January 1, 2009 1:33:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I see no avatar, I see no image!

January 1, 2009 1:36:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Kitkun,
I see no avatar, I see no image!

Right click.

January 1, 2009 1:41:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Then you were lying in reply six!

January 1, 2009 1:43:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Absolutely not!

I said "not quite".

Having the default image for an avatar when no avatar is selected is one thing.

Having the default image for an avatar uploaded as an avatar is another thing entirely.

January 1, 2009 1:56:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I stand behind my statement.

January 1, 2009 2:41:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I see no avatar, Sole Soul.

Samurye.

January 1, 2009 2:45:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Samurye,
I see no avatar, Sole Soul.

Samurye.

Right click.

Voila.

January 1, 2009 5:41:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

actually, you were wrong when you said "not quite", as I did not say you didn't have one, only that you had the same as soccer's, which happens to be the "no photo" image, so I was right.

January 1, 2009 7:04:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's the same image, but it's not the same avatar.  He has a lack of an avatar, while I have an avatar that is a lack of an avatar!

Confusing, perhaps, and semantics, maybe, but I maintain my point.

January 1, 2009 7:20:36 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

it's the same image, thus it's the same avatar.

besides, mine's bigger.

January 1, 2009 7:29:18 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Mine's an avatar; his is a lack of an avatar.

It's hardly the same thing, even though the image is identical.

If it were bigger, the point would be lost.

January 1, 2009 7:48:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ah, but avatar size is a matter of pride.

random quote of the day:

Elizabeth: I am here to negotiate cessation of hostilities against Port Royale

Barbossa: There be a lot of big words in there, and we be humble pirates. what do ya want?

Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back

Barbossa: I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

[Elizabeth looks at Barbossa blankly]

Barbossa: Means "no"

January 1, 2009 7:59:02 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You're still a liar, for when I saw your avatar, I did not "shit bricks"...

January 1, 2009 8:08:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i doubt anyone did.  nor is yours the best.  that title would belong to Frogboy, and then on, as all titles do.

January 1, 2009 8:10:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

-I'm not a liar.
-It's in offtopic.
-If you got the joke, I'm happy.  If you didn't...too bad.
-Brad being Brad doesn't by definition mean that everything he does/has/etc is the best.

January 1, 2009 8:19:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

But Brad being Frogboy does

January 1, 2009 8:20:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

All Hail the Great Frog!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.