The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Fireball Failures

By on December 31, 2008 3:34:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've had a problem with shooting fireball as TB(duh). When I try to use it and I click on the enemy demigod, it doesnt do it. It's angered me a few times when I want to kill a Demigod with low health and I try again and again and again to get the fireball to activate; it never does, even when I have a clear shot.

0 Karma | 6 Replies
December 31, 2008 3:46:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

actually a slightly larger problem I've noticed is that TB tends to have issues targeting in general - I'll click on an opposing DG (especially while pursuing) and TB will just sit there, or maybe move towards a demigod a small ways and then stop again. Never had any problems like this with regulus, which makes me think it's a TB problem and not a me problem.

December 31, 2008 4:00:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's true, it was just more noticable with fireball, although his other targeting power worked fine for all i could tell (Deep Freeze). It just seemed worse on fireball, but all i know is it's really annoying.

December 31, 2008 6:37:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and then there's the Fireshot (not the casting fireball though) against minatours in melee.

December 31, 2008 7:08:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This may be related to a simular problem i'v been having. If I click on a shop and then close it and then try to open it again, it wont open untill I move my DG first. So if you have this problem try moving the TB a bit and try again, just a thought.

December 31, 2008 5:43:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's true it could be that, but that is of course not the point, we shouldnt have to move around to cast again or open the shop, so if you have problems with other actions, like castings failing, or shops not opening, or whatever related to clicking, you can post them here and we can see if it's just TB problem or a problem with the code for clicking in general.

January 2, 2009 3:36:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting tyxical,
actually a slightly larger problem I've noticed is that TB tends to have issues targeting in general - I'll click on an opposing DG (especially while pursuing) and TB will just sit there, or maybe move towards a demigod a small ways and then stop again. Never had any problems like this with regulus, which makes me think it's a TB problem and not a me problem.

I've had very similar problems with both LE and Reg. I think this could be a more general targeting issue.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.