The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

HOW DOES ANNATAR GET SO MUCH KARMA

By on December 26, 2008 11:43:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok im just wondering but how does he do it

Annatar has more karma than all the other players i have seen combined

+1 Karma | 82 Replies
December 26, 2008 11:57:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He is an extremely helpful person and deserves it. He went out of his way to help me learn a bit about sins modding so I could make my sins editor.

December 27, 2008 12:12:39 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok

December 27, 2008 12:23:06 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

He has no soul.  The devil does.

Do the math. 

December 27, 2008 2:24:54 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Yep. Try as I might I can't catch up to him.

Hell I figured I would get copious karma from the industry hero award thread but nothing....

Methinks the fix is in for Annatar! The horror of it all!!!

December 27, 2008 2:45:52 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He secretly cured cancer in a past-life lol

December 27, 2008 2:57:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i guess the gods just bestowed it on him or something (insert roleplay here)

December 27, 2008 3:47:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He pays me $14.99 each month, and in exchange I hack people's accounts and give him random Karma from random people.

December 27, 2008 8:24:01 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

He cheats.
Isn't it obvious?

December 27, 2008 8:32:46 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Why do people want Karma anyway? Maybe the fact he has "so much" just makes people give him more? But what difference does it really make? I'm not in favor of the Karma system anyway, it just makes people want to get more and more and do stupid things sometimes.

On the other hand it may drive people to actually help, if they want some Karma badly. You shouldn't care how much Karma does one Annatar has, and how much he deserves it no matter how "good soul" he is. If you really want some Karma just try and be helpful and people may notice and recognize you as a good part of the Community.

December 27, 2008 8:44:37 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Master U,
Why do people want Karma anyway? [...]

For the cookies.

December 27, 2008 9:13:26 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

once i saw him get 20 in 2 days...

btw, assuming he has a life, how can he get so much karma and play sins?

u the man annatar u helped me so much

December 27, 2008 10:45:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

5 years from now nobody will even care about his karma

December 27, 2008 10:52:23 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'm saving mine up for valuable prizes later.

December 27, 2008 11:11:03 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Zubaz,
Hush!
Don't tell them that!

December 27, 2008 11:14:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Zubaz,

lol YAY PRIZES

December 27, 2008 11:20:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He has no soul. The devil does.

Are you calling Yarlen the devil? Because I signed it over to him a while back..

He pays me $14.99 each month, and in exchange I hack people's accounts and give him random Karma from random people.

You're just one of many with this responsibility. Not everyone does the hacking, though. Eets, for example, just humps your leg until you're horrified enough.

btw, assuming he has a life, how can he get so much karma and play sins?

Little known secret - most of my posting is actually done from work because it's lenient enough to allow it and I still get done what I need to get done. Works out quite well

I don't think SD guys are eligible for karma prizes!

5 years from now nobody will even care about his karma

Technically, nobody should care about it now either It doesn't do anything. Even I don't care about it, other than a few jokes here and there..

Don't tell them that!

*drops two and a half bears on Luckmann.*

December 27, 2008 11:54:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

WHY!!??!?!?

why did you invoke the horrible name of eets???!?!??!!??!

Now you will Bring Eetmorsqurls back down apon us!!

OH NO!

I said it!!

THIER IS ONLY ONE CURE!!!!!

*shoots self*

that would be awsome if someone recognised that refernce to Arther C Clark.

December 27, 2008 12:19:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Even I don't care about it, other than a few jokes here and there..

A likely story

December 27, 2008 12:43:58 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

How do you drop two and a half bears?

... Because I really want to rent that other half a bear. ...

December 27, 2008 12:50:43 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
*drops two and a half bears on Luckmann.*

*stares in shock at the poor, mutilated bear*

- "For this, you die in your sleep!"  

December 27, 2008 1:36:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

fake stat fake karma he probley knows one of the maderaters er somerthing who knows.

December 27, 2008 1:45:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Actually I've chatted with most of the moderators here and there, and more

December 27, 2008 1:46:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I stills gots more Karma, for now.

December 27, 2008 1:56:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well the OP didn't realize that Off-Topic is shared by all sites. I only have a lot on Sins, which people browsing from other sites don't see

December 27, 2008 1:58:11 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

VOTE FOR THE UNIFICATION OF KARMA! ALL KARMA UNDER ONE RULE!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.