The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Dual Display

By on December 24, 2008 8:37:46 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Today's Bug report,

Setup being tested was Dual Monitor Display extended onto 2 screens (double the width Resolution, not cloned). When playing Demigod in Fullscreen mode, it does not "lock" the second display as would be the default case while playing a full screen game on the Primary Monitor. The effect of this is in game scrolling to the Right hand side is almost impossible as there is no "Edge of screen detection" because the Secondary display is still active and the cursor will freely scroll onto the second display.

TY

- Evanescent

+10 Karma | 1 Reply
December 24, 2008 2:53:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a bug left over from SupCom I think, but I cannot think of any situation in which I would want to scroll instead of using the zoom.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.