The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Newcomer Question: Flags

By on December 19, 2008 9:49:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played around with Beta 2 last night and I had a blast. However, it wasn't clear to me what most of the flags did (I mean, I figured out the portal flags on the Leviathon map, but "Valor Flags", "Celerity Flags", "Dehibilitating Flags" were quite perplexing).

So, is there a list somewhere of all the flags and what they do?

Also, is there a bonus (e.g. gold or experience) for capturing or holding an arbitrary flag? (E.g. When I grab the portal flag on the Leviathon map, do I just get the portal or am I also getting some amount of gold or XP)

Thanks a lot

+2 Karma | 1 Reply
December 19, 2008 10:07:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, I would like this question answered too... the spawn flags' purpose is pretty obvious, but the "valor flags"...?

I would guess that celerity flags affect the creep respawn rate?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.