The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

LAN Question

By on November 19, 2008 2:51:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am looking to play this game over LAN with my brother, but I am the only one who has preordered it.  Is it possible to play with one account over two computers just on LAN?

+1 Karma | 10 Replies
November 19, 2008 3:52:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

They did that for SoaSE I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Demigod.

November 20, 2008 3:26:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oooh. i would love to show this game off to my skeptical friends at our next LAN.

November 20, 2008 4:30:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/BulletMagnet would also like to know about this.

there's a LAN on at my church in a fortnight and i'd really like to show a bunch of mates (read: potential buyers) the game. there's no internet connection there, so that might be an issue.

November 20, 2008 5:21:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just try it and you'll see

November 20, 2008 3:53:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Just download from the same ip.

November 21, 2008 1:14:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You don't even need to do that. I've installed both Sins and Demigod on the computers of a friend or two for LAN goodness.

November 21, 2008 1:33:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

please please tell me how you done that Legerdemain? the last time i tried it wanted me to validate (which i could not do as there's no net at the LAN).

November 21, 2008 1:46:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting BulletMagnet,
please please tell me how you done that Legerdemain? the last time i tried it wanted me to validate (which i could not do as there's no net at the LAN).

Both computers had internet connections, actually--we LANed Sins for convenience and Demigod because we had to.

November 21, 2008 4:39:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You just need to validate once, but you'll have to do it.

November 21, 2008 6:26:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Stof25,
You just need to validate once, but you'll have to do it.

that's what i was afraid of, damn.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.