The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Screenies!

By on November 10, 2008 5:43:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mr. BearSchools and I just spent a while getting some screenies from our last gizzame.

Post your screenies so we can get a nice collection goin

(Oh, and in number 6, its just a screenie showing an achievement "Snow Cone". Have no idea what that is about.

+60 Karma | 3 Replies
November 10, 2008 6:48:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Number 4 is pretty nice.

November 11, 2008 12:14:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well damn, I was really looking forward to seeing a ton of screen shots.

And thanks, I liked it too (Obviously hes dying, but it looks cool as hell)

December 14, 2008 1:40:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, it's an old thread, but hey! With Beta 2 on the horizon, I wanted to see how many Beta 1B/C screenies we have

And I'm sure everyone who is waiting for the Beta would love some of our screen shots!

So if you have any, I know we'd (at least I) would love to see them.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.