The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Skill point malfunction

By on September 22, 2008 7:14:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey, I was playing an ice focused Torchbearer, and upon reaching... I believe it was level 10 I put a point in his frost nova skill.  It used up the skill point, but did not give me the skill and would not let me buy any other skills.  I couldn't use it from the quickkey, or clicking on it, and it was not lit up on either of my skill lists.  Interestingly enough, upon gaining another level, the game then told me I had 2 skill points, and let me buy the frost nova skill and another one as per the norm.

+2 Karma | 4 Replies
September 22, 2008 7:41:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had the same problem except it was with the rook. My rook was at a lower lever than 10 though. This is repeatable then

September 22, 2008 8:24:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That happened to me too. I was a rook. I started the game and used my initial skill point to get a skill but it didn't show it/couldn't use it, etc., and then when I leveled to 2 I got the first skill point back along with the second one from hitting level 2.

September 22, 2008 9:56:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This happens quite often in laggy multiplay games, usually for the first four points or so.  I'll put a point in, it'll grey out but be unavailable and the point will still show on my screen as available.  I'll get up to 5-6 points available and put them into each of the skills already selected, at which time it corrects...

September 22, 2008 10:59:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

level*

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.