The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Tool: Demigod Reports

By on September 12, 2008 7:32:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

I've been working on a new tool as a side project that displays Demigod game statistics parsed from a .csv file stored in the \Demigod\Bin\ folder on your local computer.

I wasn't planning on linking it on the forums because it's only about half complete and a lot of the graphs arn't even made, but I have a feeling that the statistics might stop being stored locally and moved over to impulse at some point in the future.

Anyway, if you want to check it out you can do so with this link. It's very easy to use and really quite fast, if you need further instructions there is an "About" tab on the site.

If someone from GPG or Stardock could comment on the fate of these .csv files that would be great

Here are some terrible low res images from paint!

Demigod Reporting

0 Karma | 4 Replies
September 12, 2008 8:20:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hehe neat but i'm pretty sure this is coming in the next patch

September 12, 2008 9:51:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is great

September 13, 2008 5:03:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Excellent, thank you for your work

September 13, 2008 8:24:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

14 New graphs added since I originally posted. The tool is confirmed to work in the latest versions of IE7, Firefox and Opera. It requires Flash to show the graphs.

Quoting innociv,
Hehe neat but i'm pretty sure this is coming in the next patch

Yeah I was laughed when I seen the Journal post by Frogboy. Although I am very happy that there will be post game stats available, I'm kind of a stats junkie. I'd also like to see an official version of something like this so you can go and see stats of EVERY game that has been played online regardless of who was in it.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000265   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.