The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

List of : Xp , Gold and Hp of the spawned Creeps.

Help to keep it accurate + up to date!

By on September 8, 2008 12:52:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After a discussion in another thread with Crimson and xthetenth, about Xp/Gold etc. you get from the creeps i decided to make some tests. I picked Regulus in a normal game and started to pull out some creeps and last hit them to determine the amount of Gold / Xp they give, an how much ~Hp they got.

Ok, i checked also some files now and fine some intressting stuff.

Damage is calculated without armor!

-------------------

- Minotaurs:   4 Xp      8 Bounty     2 Bountyrange    200 HP   Ar Normal  10 D     D-Type Normal    0 R     RoF 0.5

- Archers:      4 Xp      17 Bounty    3 Bountyrange    150 HP   Ar Normal   12 D     D-Type Arrow     15 R    RoF 0.75

- Priests:      15 Xp     66 Bounty   17 Bountyrange    400 HP   Ar Unarmored  95~100 D  D-Type Spell  14 R   RoF 0.25

- Catas:        15 Xp    165 Bounty   33 Bountyrange   400 Hp   Ar Normal   400 D   D-Type Artillery    5-25 R   RoF 0.13

- Angels:      10 Xp    165 Bounty    33 Bountyrange   300 Hp   Ar Unarmored   40 D    D-Type Light    0 R     RoF 0.2

- Golems:     30 Xp    660 Bounty  165 Bountyrange   1500 Hp  Ar Giant    400 D     D-Type Artillery    0 R     RoF 0.2

- ToL:            0 Xp   1000 Bounty   100 Bountyrange  7500 Hp  Ar Structure   225 D   D-Type Light    15 R   RoF 0.33

- A-Tower:       0 Xp   1500 Bounty  100 Bountyrange   4000 Hp  Ar Structure   31 D    D-Type Normal   15 R   RoF 2

- Stronghold Lv 1: 10'000 Hp / 25 Hpreg/sec; Stronghold Lv 2 15'000 Hp / 55 Hpreg/sec; Stronghold Lv 3 25'000 / 90 Hpreg/sec

----------------------

Additional Info:

XP is splitted equaly to all nearby Demigod of the killed unit. A killing blow does not give you additional Xp, but gold.

- Priest: He got 2 skills. Heal and Slow.

Heal on Creeps: Heals target creature under 50% HP for 200 Hp; Heal on Demigods: Heals target Demigod, which is not near full Hp, for 10% of their Hp. Demigods got a priority for heals.

Slow: Target Demigod gets slowed for 50% over 5 seconds. This is a debuff placed with a normal hit of the priest.

- Rooks Shoulder Upgrades

Archers: 4 D   D-Type Arrow   RoF 2   R 15

ToL:      50 D   D-Type Light   RoF 1   R 15

Trebuchet: 75 D D-Type Artillery   RoF 0.2   R 75

--------------------------

The spawntimer is set to 1 minute. If you control the War Idol (Flag in the Center of the Map), you'll get one additional spawn for each of the creature-groups. Spawns are: 7 Minos, 3 Archers, 2 Priests, 2 Catas, 3 Angels and one Golem

Legend: D-Type = Damagetype;   D = Damage;    R = Range;   Ar = Armortype;   Xp = Expirience;   RoF = Rate of Fire;   ToL = Tower of Light

I added Damage, Range, Rate of Fire and three not determined Stats. Armor and Damage Type since we dont know how it works yet and Bountyrange - I think it means that the gold you get isnt fix. Example Soldier: Bounty 8 , Bountyrange 2 = 6-10 gold per kill etc.

Rate of fire works diffrent, it means shot per second. So RoF 2 means an Attackspeed of 0.5 or 2 Attacks per second.

Ok, thats all for now. I still have to test the Upgrade-Timer! I also found things about General-Buildings and intressting other stuff, but i'll post when it's implemented.

Additional thx to: Xthetenth, DeadMG, Phranx and Reaver

So long,

Aspartem

+2 Karma | 22 Replies
September 8, 2008 1:01:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice info!! you sure did a hard job to get these infos

September 8, 2008 1:25:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Some of those values are waaay off the values given in the blueprint.

September 8, 2008 1:28:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow! Good job. I didn't realize that creeps had so much gold, especially the bigger ones. Do you have any idea about demigods? I'll try poking through the lua files and see if I can find anything to confirm this.

And yes, some of the values are off. Minotaurs have 200 HP and I think 8 Gold (I guess bounty is how much gold they're worth.

September 8, 2008 1:29:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bug: Edit feature on forums fails.

Your values are just plain wrong. The values aren't even hidden. C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Demigods\units\Reinforcements\(unit of your choice)

September 8, 2008 1:34:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's what I'm looking at right now. I'll have results in a few minutes.

September 8, 2008 1:44:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Of course I can *not* read such, but I must say this is the sort of information I do not want to be privy to. Its like explaining how a special effect in a movie is done.

It is also to some degree why I am a proponent of greater randomization of various aspects of fare that I play.

If I can glean such mechanisms/statistics from a game while playing it (nevermind from a list), then I think a game hasn`t done a good enough job of concealing such rules by which it operates. I know Demigod gives us numbers everytime we strike and in every ability... I`d just like to immerse myself in the fantasy. Obtaining exacting/specific statistics on every element in the game thwarts that immersion for me... boiling the essence of games I play down to a simple matter of calculation rather than theater.

Its the worst aspect of Diablo & ilk.

Just my two cents. Carry on.

September 8, 2008 1:45:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is what I've got:

- Minotaurs:   4 Xp     8 Gold    200 HP    7 Spawns

- Archers:      4 Xp      17 Gold   150 HP    3 Spawns

- Priests:      15 Xp     66 Gold   400 HP    2 Spawns

- Catas:      15 Xp     165 Gold   400 Hp   2 Spawns

- Angels:     10 Xp    165 Gold   300 Hp   3 Spawns

- Golems:   30 Xp      660 Gold   1.5k Hp   1 Spawn

Interesting fact. I am a moron and should look at facts before placing my foot in my mouth. That aside, it seems that killing minotaurs is a great way to gain exp, while the bigger enemies are better sources of gold. This puts the XP/Gold income on something of an eponential scale, because gold income starts low, but by the end is considerably greater than experience, so in a long game, equipment drives the statistical progression when levelling starts to slow down. I like the design.

Warlok, I completely understand, it's just that there's a demand for this info, and it should be correct. Look away!

September 8, 2008 1:57:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thx xthetenth and DeadMG for the correct list. Didnt know that they were there sry.

But my list wasn't completly off. It was just hard to get the 100% correct values during combat with the pre-set options we have. But i know, which mistake i made with the Minotaurs + Archers. I forgot that at the beginning i shared my lane with an AI so the Xp + Gold was split in two :/

Well still i hope the List helps some of the people here.

@ Warlok,

Ok, nothin bad with your wish to imerse with the game, but Demigod also wants to be a competetive game - and these are all about Theorycraft and min-maxing your strength like everything in life that people do professional. Like Sports or Cardgames like Poker etc. etc. Just dont look at my posts i wont be mad at you!

Nah, ya know, im into that sort of stuff. I like the whole theorycraft thing-a-magic. I liked maths in school and study law+economics.. so dah

So long,

Aspartem

September 8, 2008 2:59:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice!

I was goign to do this myself but too busy!   Thanks!

September 8, 2008 5:22:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Updated 08. Sep. 2008

- Added damage, damage type, armor type, range and bountyrange

September 8, 2008 6:40:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Updated 09. September 2008

- Added Tower / Strongholds

- Added Rate of Fire

- Added Priest abilities

September 8, 2008 10:20:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Excellent. Glad to see I could help. You put a lot more work than I did into it trying to get them ingame. I appreciate that kind of work.

September 8, 2008 10:23:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is the bounty given only if you get the last blow, are in the area or is it just split between your whole team?

Do you get more experience when you get the last blow?

What range do you have to be in to get experience, is experience a 50-50 split or is it something more like 70-70?

Thanks for posting the info its very interesting.

September 8, 2008 11:10:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice work! Sadly I'd spent time doing the same thing, I didn't get any info on the Strongholds though.
Heres some stuff I got that you can add to yours.

(I was going to remove the stuff you have already listed but it was too much effort )

Troops
Soldier: Basic melee unit. Armed with a hammer, the soldier is most effective when used in groups.
Armor: normal
Health: 200
Health Regen: none
Speed: 6.0
Damage: 10 (normal)
Attack Speed: 0.5 (2sec cooldown)
Range: 2
Bounty: 8 (Range 2)
Experience: 4 (Range 30)
Target Order: None.

Archer: Fragile, ranged unit. Most effective when they are supported by frontline melee troops.
Health: 150
Damage: 12 (arrow)
Attack Speed: 0.75 (1.33sec cooldown)
Range: 15
Bounty: 17 (Range 3)
Experience: 4 (Range 30)

Priest: Heals all nearby friendly units. Since they inflict very little damage, they must be protected by other troops.
Armor: none
Health: 400
Damage: 100 (spell)
Attack Speed: 0.25 (4sec cooldown)
Range: 14
Bounty: 66 (Range 17)
Experience: 15 (Range 30)
Abilities:
Heal - Heals units for 200 or Demigods for 10% of their total health. This ability attempts to target a hero in range first unless they are near full health.
Cooldown: 5sec - Range: 10.
Slow - Slows the target by 50%.
Duration: 5sec.

Catapultasaurus: Specializes at medium-ranged assault. Its tail throws a massive rock that is especially effective against structures and large groups of units.
Health: 400
Damage: 400 in a 2 radius (artillery)
Attack Speed: 0.13 (7.7sec cooldown)
Range: 5-23
Bounty: 165 (Range 33)
Experience: 15 (Range 30)
Target Order: Structures, Giants, Other.

Angel: Aerial units that swoop in and inflict melee damage.
Armor: none
Health: 300
Health Regen: 0.5/sec
Damage: 50 (light)
Attack Speed: 0.2 (5sec cooldown)
Range: 4
Bounty: 165 (Range 33)
Experience: 10 (Range 30)
Target Order: Giants, Structures, Other.

Giant: Big, brawling melee unit. Rumbles into range of its enemies and then smashes them with its club.
Armor: giant
Health: 1500
Speed: 5.0
Damage: 500 in a 5 radius (artillery)
Attack Speed: 0.2 (5sec cooldown)
Range: 8.5
Bounty: 660 (Range 165)
Experience: 30 (Range 30)
Target Order: Structures, Other.

Structures
Archer Tower
Armor: structure
Health: 4000
Damage: 31 (arrows)
Attack Speed: 2 (0.5sec cooldown)
Bounty: 1550 (Range 100)
Experience: 0

Tower of Light
Armor: structure
Health: 7500
Damage: 225 (light)
Attack Speed: 0.33 (3sec cooldown)
Bounty: 1000 (Range 100)
Experience: 0

September 8, 2008 11:20:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Forgot to mention, I'm trying to find the damage and rate of fire for the Rooks towers he builds on his shoulders (Arrows, Trebuchet and Tower of Light) If you can find them anywhere, let me know

September 8, 2008 11:22:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Okay, will do. Just so you know attack type isn't all that important, it's just artillery does double damage to buildings. That's it for damage types.

September 8, 2008 11:31:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Phranx,
Forgot to mention, I'm trying to find the damage and rate of fire for the Rooks towers he builds on his shoulders (Arrows, Trebuchet and Tower of Light) If you can find them anywhere, let me know

It's ok, I got em

Arrows:
Damage: 4 (arrows)
Attack Speed: 2 (0.5sec cooldown)

Trebuchet:
Damage: 75 (artilery)
Attack Speed: 0.2 (5sec cooldown)
Range: 75

ToL:
Damage: 50 (light)
Attack Speed: 1 (1sec cooldown)

September 8, 2008 11:35:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, very nice. good job.

September 8, 2008 11:37:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Feels like I'm spamming.

Quoting xthetenth,
Okay, will do. Just so you know attack type isn't all that important, it's just artillery does double damage to buildings. That's it for damage types.

Have a look at C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Demigod\lua\common\ArmorTypes.lua they have commented out the armor types and have currently set them so that each damage type does the same damage (except double artilery damage to structures), I'm pretty confident at some point in the future damage type will be quite an important part of strategy.

September 8, 2008 11:57:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Have a look at C:\Program Files\Stardock Games\Demigod\lua\common\ArmorTypes.lua they have commented out the armor types and have currently set them so that each damage type does the same damage (except double artilery damage to structures), I'm pretty confident at some point in the future damage type will be quite an important part of strategy.

yeah, I noticed that too, I was editing that post for clarity when you posted. I actually copied that into another thread. The damage types don't seem to be that severe, which I think is a very good idea given how little control you get.

September 9, 2008 7:14:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for the nice feedback!

I gonna check the stuff you posted @Phranx, also thx alot to you for you work.

Then im off... checkin stuff n' testin more Ah.. before i forget it: @Brenntmeister, the Xp is split 50/50 or 33/33/33 over all Demigods and you get no additional XP if you do the last blow - but the gold of course. And the XP is shared in an area, which not the same for each creep afaik.

So long, Aspartem

September 9, 2008 4:21:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

09. Sep. 08

- Added Rooks Shoulder Upgrades.

More will follow. I think there will a lot new stuff, when the Generals come.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000296   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.