The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Item List

By on September 6, 2008 2:02:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have just made a list of the items in the game here. Don't ask why I waste my time on things like this =P

+45 Karma | 7 Replies
September 6, 2008 2:34:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Excellent work, That's really handy. Now I can look at all the shinies without losing a game.

September 6, 2008 4:33:56 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Nice work- $$ amounts would be nice though

September 6, 2008 10:57:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh yeah. I totally planned to do that, but then totally forgot, so thanks. Will get that up soon.

September 6, 2008 11:46:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice work.

September 7, 2008 1:59:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Posting it on GameReplays too would be good so there's a one-stop shop for info. Sins not having that really hurt it in the first few months.

September 7, 2008 9:56:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting xthetenth,
Posting it on GameReplays too would be good so there's a one-stop shop for info. Sins not having that really hurt it in the first few months.

Good idea .  If Chirmaya doesn't want to I'll do it myself.

September 7, 2008 12:50:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Go for it Me got lazy =P

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.