The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stat box needed.

By on September 6, 2008 12:11:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I really like how when hovering over a Demigod, a HP bar and the health points pop up in a small box. Now since alot of this game is calculation, there really needs to be more vital information in the stat box, especially as the game gets more crowded and hectic.

I suggest that the pop up show:

HPbar

Current/Total HP

Current/Total Energy

DPS

Armor

+1 Karma | 6 Replies
September 6, 2008 1:54:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Click the button to the left of your demigods portrait.

It doesn't show DPS though.. shows attack damage.  Showing DPS would be nice.

September 6, 2008 2:10:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the stat window is on the right inno

September 6, 2008 2:28:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'd like it if you could click on the status bar and it shows the numbers constantly as if you'd moused over.

September 6, 2008 10:12:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, I wish I wish people would read nowadays.

The statbox right now only displays the selected demi's HP. It needs to display more. I don't know how much simpler I can make it, but SupCom's model of letting you guess the enemy unit's stats doesn't work when there's only so few.

September 6, 2008 11:39:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The statbox right now only displays the selected demi's HP. It needs to display more. I don't know how much simpler I can make it, but SupCom's model of letting you guess the enemy unit's stats doesn't work when there's only so few.

True. Knowing the enemy's energy would be very useful, and DPS could be very handy to know. Sorry, I misread, it was 2:30 AM.

September 6, 2008 1:07:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Kyrein,
the stat window is on the right inno

Yeah, the other left I meant.  Left of where my Demigods portrait is facing

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.