The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Payment Options for Pre-Order

By on August 9, 2008 5:58:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I really would like to preorder the game but i cant cause i dont have a credit card. i would like ot use Paypal but it says its not aviable for preorder-products... can u please provide any other payment options to i can preorder the game and get into beta??? it would also give u some more preorders cause many ppl dont have a credit card.
0 Karma | 11 Replies
August 9, 2008 6:10:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
why it isnt in the forum??
August 9, 2008 6:24:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
it is urll see it later until then it shows on the front page
August 9, 2008 6:52:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
ah thx...

so what about the payment options?
August 9, 2008 6:56:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
If your country has them: Debit cards.
Or PayPal debit cards, like a creditcard but without the credit
August 9, 2008 7:09:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
in germany there is nothing like paypal debit cards...

then preorder on stardock only lets me choose between American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card. i dont have any of these
August 9, 2008 8:40:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Dante i bought the GC addons via stardock and nomal paypal works you don??t need a credit card. also paypal doesn??t cost you a thing.
You just need a bank account and assign the money from it to your paypal account.
August 9, 2008 9:06:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
it doesnt work for preorder products
August 9, 2008 9:48:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
1. After (?) beta begins, assuming it's not full, there'll be a chance for you to order with paypal and get in.

2. It's been a while since I've been to Europe, but check large retailers for prepaid cards--I know at least Visa and Mastercard have them, and that they're on sale all over on this side of the Atlantic. You go in and buy the prepaid card with cash, and then you can set it up for online payment, too.
August 9, 2008 9:57:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
well i think u dont know how the credit card system works here in europe. its its very strict cause of frauds. but anyway its good to know that there will be a chance to order it when the beta starts
August 9, 2008 10:48:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Well Dante my bad then. I preorderd Twillight of the Anor (GC addon) and it worked back than.
August 9, 2008 11:53:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I aksed the same question a few days ago -> https://forums.demigodthegame.com/320191

This is the answer from kryo:
Even if you could preorder elsewhere, only a direct order would get you into the beta. We don't do preorder-boxes so it would basically just be a reservation for release if you got it somewhere else.If the beta is not full when we launch it, you should be able to purchase it with paypal during a window after that point (usually a week or so).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.