The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Multiple Character Slots

By on August 2, 2008 5:13:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
In Demigod there will be two different classes, Assassin and General. I'm still undecided wich way I will go and I would like to try both ways out and maybe I will play both  of them simultaniously, so I would need at least two character slots.
Will Demigod have this kind of option?

+2 Karma | 5 Replies
August 2, 2008 5:46:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
You pick your Demigod at the beginning of a round and start anew.

There are no character slots, I don't believe.
You can play any of them any time. You don't "make" a character with a name and stuff.
August 2, 2008 5:54:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
You pick your Demigod at the beginning of a round and start anew.There are no character slots, I don't believe.You can play any of them any time. You don't "make" a character with a name and stuff.

How can you level up then? Or do you start each round at level 1?
August 2, 2008 6:12:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
You start each round at level 1, or 0. You get to level 25 in 20-30 minutes generally, or you should.
August 2, 2008 9:01:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I'm pretty sure there was some kind of leveling up as well.

Maybe that is not character based, but account based?
August 2, 2008 9:09:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
There is a persistant mode where your Demigod levels up and stays leveled up into the next match, but you don't have to use that mode if you don't want to. You can also probably use as many Demigods as you want in that mode. In non-persistant mode, you level up in one game and go back to level 1 in the next match.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.