The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New website?

I'm just starting to get bored with this one.

By on May 14, 2008 6:15:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
When will there be a new website?  I hope it has some gameplay vids to tempt us  !
0 Karma | 20 Replies
May 14, 2008 9:25:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Basically it will be up when it is ready, which could be pretty much any time between now and when the beta starts =P I would bet that it will come out quite a bit before the beta does.
May 18, 2008 6:09:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
One hopes so.

This site not good.
May 18, 2008 8:03:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
It's just about done.  The current site is pretty blah as you can see.
May 19, 2008 2:53:12 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
How soon?
May 19, 2008 10:09:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I'm looking forward to seeing the new site. The whole place could use a breath of fresh air.
May 20, 2008 4:30:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Oh hell yeah, the new site looks awesome!
May 20, 2008 4:32:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
yeah it does too bad the forums still suck
May 20, 2008 4:52:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Looks great! Typo at http://www.demigodthegame.com/features.asp: "Simple contols based on your Demigod's play style"

Didn't notice anything about the "Demigod Arena" that was hinted at appearing on the website.
May 20, 2008 5:16:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Clicking Demigod at the top doesn't lead me back to the front page. It'd be nice if it did!
May 20, 2008 5:49:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
If there are any tweaks or changes to the forums you'd like to see, let us know. It's our own code so we can do whatever to them.
May 20, 2008 5:59:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Deleted.
May 20, 2008 6:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Nevermind that last post. Firefox needed a restart for some updates to make those silly layouts work >.<
May 21, 2008 12:12:33 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
New site looks better, more organized, and easy to navigate, very nice!
May 21, 2008 6:04:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Yeah, nice SD. It's definately easier on the eyes Looks awesome
May 21, 2008 7:54:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Cool design. Wish there was more content in the journal section though. However I'm sure there are plans for the future or it wouldn't be there.
May 22, 2008 7:57:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Very nice, find it amusing that the karma system seems untouched by everyone.
June 3, 2008 11:48:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
I wouldn't mind being able to set the timezone?

Also, having view all recent posts/mark all posts as read on top would be handy.

P.S.
- The recent posts listing on the bottom is confusing since it shows posts from the off-topic category which is not in the list of categories you can browse on the top.
- The last post info on the right in the index should, imo, show the last reply or topic post (whichever was made last) not only the last post (topic) made.
June 3, 2008 11:47:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
- The last post info on the right in the index should, imo, show the last reply or topic post (whichever was made last) not only the last post (topic) made.

Agreed. That's probably my biggest complaint about the current forum.
June 5, 2008 12:21:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Very nice, find it amusing that the karma system seems untouched by everyone.

Is it working? I notice that mine from the GalCiv2 site didn't seem to carry over. But then, maybe that's on purpose.
June 5, 2008 7:33:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Might also be because everyone is too lazy to write a reason.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.