The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

"RPG Elements"

What are they?

By Posted May 4, 2008 15:01:37
    Are the RPG elements in this game just the fact that your main controlled unit is a general/assassin? Or do you level up and crap, and when you level up are you always that level or do you go back to level 0 when you "join" a "new game"?
0 Karma 3 Replies 2 Referrals
May 4, 2008 16:01:17
I'm unsure if you level up or not... If you do and it isn't reset after every game.. It would make multiplayer quite unfair.. You do however, gain new skills i think and i heard somewhere about 'Buying potions'.. Stardock have been purposefully vague atm so we shall have to wait and see
May 4, 2008 16:42:31
You level up in Demigod and you start every game with level 1 again (I doubt you will start with level 0 )
The only thing which remains from game to game are solely of aesthetical nature : your Achievements (like being Top 100 in ladder or having won 100 ranked games or whatever the achievements will be) will be visible as non-gameplay-affecting monuments (maybe they will also affect the look of your Demigod and/or other things but I am not sure about that)

(check GPG forums if you don't believe me)
May 6, 2008 15:52:37
Think "Warcraft III".

Remember that this game was inspired by DotA map from WCIII and some concepts will make more sense.
Stardock Forums v1.5.3050.20419
© 1995-2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.
All times are EST. The time is now 00:24:22
Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:
?? 2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.