The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Tech/Talent Tree

By Posted May 1, 2008 04:02:36

I have an idea. The thing would be where Generals have access to tech trees, giving them access to more powerful units, upgrading units and his own powers. However, the Assasin would have a Talent tree, allowing him to upgrade his powers, give him new powers, and upgrade units. It would be like this:

Tech Tree: Focus on Units, unit upgrades, more units, etc.

Talent Tree: Focus on Demigod upgrades, new powers, upgrades to powers, etc.

Even though the Tech tree focuses on units, it still has access to Demigod upgrades, but they're just not as powerful, and they increase different things (sending Demigod into battle increases troop fighting ability?). The same goes for the Talent tree. Although it focuses on Demigod upgrades, there are some unit techs too.

What do you think of my idea?

0 Karma 1 Reply 1 Referral
May 2, 2008 02:55:28
The thing is that there are already skill trees where you can choose new abilities an' stuff. We aren't sure of the layout or skill list yet, but they will be unique for each Demigod. I think that I might have heard that they will be more "simplified" skill trees, but I am not 100% on that. That is pretty much your idea, unless I mis-read. But as far as the idea goes, I agree with it ^_^
Stardock Forums v1.5.3050.20419
© 1995-2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.
All times are EST. The time is now 17:50:01
Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:
?? 2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.