The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Let's get this forum warmed up.

By Posted April 25, 2008 14:31:52

I read a Demigod preview in PC Gamer a few weeks back and it mentioned some of the units, though only The Rook was shown(big Babylonian-inspired dude with castles on his shoulders).

What would also be a good theme for a Demigod General or Assassin?

We definately need Pirate-Ship inspired General. You can't go wrong with pirates and pirate ships are even better. He can have sails and canons and a pirate crew visibly crawling over him.

6 Replies 1 Referral
April 25, 2008 22:06:14
I want ninjas.
April 26, 2008 00:06:38
A glass cannon spell combo assassin would be awesome. Pop out of nowhere and cast spells to entrap and severely injure or kill enemies almost instantly if you get the timing right, but easily killable if you fail to take out your target quickly.
April 27, 2008 19:47:16
Want moar ideas!

My idea for an Assassin would be a Ghost-Demon thing that possesses units and uses their body to wreak havoc before abandoning it with an explosion for big gory messiness, only to take another unit and do the same again.

Another General would be an Ice Giant with a freezing aura. The catch is that special units must constantly hose it with flame-throwers to melt it's joints so it can move, but they musn't hose it too much because it loses health. It regains health rapidly though, so the player must balance the right number of flame-assistants. The assistants can't be frozen themselves, but other units can so the General must be careful. When the General is very low on health and close to completely melting there can be normal water hosers to give it more watery mass to freeze again, or it can use any body of water to do it. One tactical advantage the Ice Giant could have is that it freezes water for it's units to get across.

April 28, 2008 14:05:17
A chick with two chain-whips. ;o
April 29, 2008 12:50:41
A chick with two chain-whips. ;o

/agree

The artistic merit behind this ranks high. Just on the boarder of "M" rating! Make it so!
April 30, 2008 08:40:57
I'd like a general that lays down static defenses and the like to be hyper defensive, as opposed to offensive or a micro-manager of sorts.

Now, an assassin that literally was a cannon made out of glass. Eh? Ehhh?

Okay, bad idea, but it made me laugh...
Stardock Forums v1.5.3041.16105
© 1995-2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.
All times are EST. The time is now 06:25:01
Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:
?? 2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.