The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Before I was just passively interested...

By Posted April 11, 2008 19:44:49

Before I was just passively interested. But now that Stardock will be injecting the game with thier quality, in addition to GPG. Well... This is now on my list of must buy games. Only with stardock can you have both a digital and physical copy of the game. And thier beta program is pretty cool. This will push up the quality of the game a great deal.

Hopefully Stardock's business model will succeed again like it has in the past. They know how to treat thier customers. Post-release support is awesome, almost MMO-like without a monthly fee.

If any Devs from Stardock or Gas Powered are reading this I say good luck to you. Make the best game you can make.

Signed...

A Loyal Customer.

0 Karma 6 Replies 0 Referrals
May 9, 2008 15:58:14
Yep, that was almost word for word how I felt about it.
May 9, 2008 15:59:50
Yep, that was almost word for word how I felt about it.
May 29, 2008 01:47:45

We're going to have a lot together over the next several months.

I can't wait until the beta starts!

May 29, 2008 05:31:38
haha, YOU can't wait for the beta?! Man am I excited. I'm just hoping the sign up list doesn't start the one day I happen to not be on my computer or something. The Assassin/General idea is great I think, and the screens are looking quite amazing. I can't wait to let me 8800gts get a handle on the graphics!
May 29, 2008 16:06:58
ToxDrawace, i think SD are doing what they did with Sins of a Solar Empire and if you preorder, you get a beta place. Correct me if i'm wrong Frogboy
May 31, 2008 22:34:24
Haha, don't worry about that. I've pre-ordered already. I just can't wait until "summer" officially starts.

and i think the beta sign-up is first come, first served, but only Pre-orderees are eligible. The beta's supposedly going to be fairly small... or so I hear, or think I heard, or something.
Stardock Forums v1.5.3075.11648
© 1995-2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.
All times are EST. The time is now 23:46:03
Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:
?? 2008 Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.

Gas Powered Games and Demigod are trademarks of Gas Powered Games Corp. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Stardock and the Stardock logo are registered trademarks of Stardock Corporation. All rights reserved.