The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New Reason to Hate Steam

By on November 26, 2007 10:44:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire ForumsExternal Link
They released a news article about a great new mod that just came out. Absolutely fraggin' wonderful, its a FPS / RTS blend, with FPS players doing the bidding of the RTS "commander". I used to play a game like that, a mod of the Half-life engine (alas, the CD's to that game are unavailable, AKA in storage ) so I got really hyped.

Then I went to the website, and the announcement was a week early, I don't get my candy until the 30'th.
+61 Karma | 7 Replies
November 26, 2007 11:01:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
It happens...

The only Reason I have steam is for Half-Life 2 and Space Empires V
November 27, 2007 2:23:06 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
And red orchestra...

and Portal!

Janster
November 27, 2007 3:38:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
My HalfLife2:Episode2 got automatically updated a week ago, now it crashes ????automatic crash update more like.
November 27, 2007 4:37:11 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Long time ago, .... CS was fun then came Steam .... now I HATE STEAM ...
November 27, 2007 7:58:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
hmm interesting... may episode 1 and got updated as well now it also just keep on crashed when I start it up.

DAMN I HATE STEAM.....lol
December 2, 2007 10:12:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Same here, I just finished playing through hl2, it was fine, only a very few crashes, then I play episode one and I can't even play it crashes so often.
December 2, 2007 10:29:23 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
steam sucks....as do their servers...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.