The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How much to kill a puppy?

With your bare hands

By on November 21, 2007 12:31:41 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
http://www.idkwtf.com/videos/latest-videos/kill-a-puppy-what-will-it-take-for-you-to-kill-a-puppy

Work and life safe, don't worry. Funny vid, people's reactions (first and time) are golden.
+3 Karma | 14 Replies
November 21, 2007 7:53:25 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
i think im offended say the 1st one lol

dead puppys arent much fun lOL
November 21, 2007 8:13:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Sometimes I wonder...

BAH, I could never kill a puppy. I would propably be able to kill the person trying to kill a puppy.

November 21, 2007 8:18:27 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I eat puppies. Usually for breakfast. Sometimes lunch!

Yummeh
November 22, 2007 12:10:58 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
The question is , what would EET do to a puppy?
November 22, 2007 11:22:40 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
You don't want to know...
November 22, 2007 12:14:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
The question is , what would EET do to a puppy?

what Yarlen did to the Pink Space Ponies..... OVER IRC!
November 22, 2007 1:36:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Ill do it for free but privately...

*gives the puppy to a pet store*
November 24, 2007 1:41:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
i like fish heads better...

wonder who here has actually heard that song...
November 24, 2007 2:38:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Was anyone else kind of scared by that girl who said she'd do it for 50 cents? ????

Me...I'd do it if you bought me a ferrari...and paid all my college costs. If someone did that the puppy would die!
November 24, 2007 3:36:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
CUTE!!!

November 24, 2007 4:02:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
id do it just for the love of killing something ^.^
November 25, 2007 12:30:34 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Ok my guess is that eet is actually the scary "50 cents to kill a puppy" girl...This would mean that his love for Yarlen isn't actually gay! ????
November 25, 2007 12:58:31 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
no! the horror! the horror!
November 26, 2007 6:32:19 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
i can fell the erase button closing in.... well in the old days it would anyway
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.