The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

a new frigate for the TEC

By on November 19, 2007 8:14:57 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

danielost

Join Date 07/2003
+38
call it the good hummer frigate.

it is armed like a scout.

special ability stops work, steals credits.

when it uses its special ability all activity in the grav well stops.

ships stop going to their distentions, constructors stop constructing, all activity stops.

and during this time the frigates steals credit in the following amounts.

frigates=50 credits per second
cruisers=100 credits per second
caps=500 credits per second
buildings=1000 credits per second
planet populations=1 credit per second

after its ability is expired the ship has 20 seconds to get out before it can be attacked.

i mean after all you don't want to kill the guys who just give you ice cream do you. or what ever treat the vasari like.
Locked Post 8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 19, 2007 8:17:10 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Hrm, I'm going to assume this is an attempt at a joke and not a serious suggestion
November 19, 2007 8:22:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
not the off topic placement
November 19, 2007 8:32:33 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Oy, I just look at the recent posts list and don't really notice the forum header
January 17, 2008 8:38:51 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
I decided I couldn't leave this to die so badly.

The tactical use of this ship would be to send it in just in front of your attack fleet. So that the enemy fleet is distracted.
January 17, 2008 9:39:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Did you mean "Good Humor?"

Because "Good" is unnecessary infront of hummer. All hummers may be assumed as good. Both of these services do however typically require credits
January 18, 2008 1:13:45 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Did you mean "Good Humor?"

yes
January 18, 2008 3:52:46 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
January 18, 2008 1:14:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

The tactical use of this ship would be to send it in just in front of your attack fleet. So that the enemy fleet is distracted.

You have to becareful with the timing here, because if you get in there to early. Your ships will stop to have icecream instead of attacking.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: