The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Im going away.

By on November 2, 2007 2:47:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Just wanted to tell everyone that im leaving tonight and going away to visit family in New Jersey for the weekend so i won't be active for awhile!
+10 Karma | 11 Replies
November 2, 2007 2:55:15 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
for the weekend

for awhile!

You have a funky definition of a 'while' Have fun in NJ!
November 2, 2007 3:05:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
i wonder if that wireless cam i implanted into your left ear will keep transmitting...
well, at least THIS one shouldnt explode
November 2, 2007 3:16:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
well, at least THIS one shouldnt explode

If it does, just make him a new ear. If *that* explodes, a new head.. and so on
November 2, 2007 4:44:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Uh, I wonder if he is REALLY going (he called me and said he might not go... so lets see if he responds again).

Oh and kiernyc (this was before you joined the forums), I left the forums for a month or two and nobody here seemed to care lol... or notice, so I don't think anyone will care that you'll be gone for a weekend.
November 2, 2007 9:54:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Have fun
November 2, 2007 10:01:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
2 days? a while?

*shrug* different people different definitions. have fun in jersey.
November 2, 2007 11:11:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
One almost wonders if he posted this in the wrong forums -- if he meant it for the forums of his guild/clan/whatever they're called.
November 3, 2007 12:24:42 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Just wanted to tell everyone that im leaving tonight and going away to visit family in New Jersey for the weekend so i won't be active for awhile!

OMG!!! 2 days away!!! WILL YOU be OKEY?? *Multi sends a big hug across the big lake*

Uh, I wonder if he is REALLY going (he called me and said he might not go... so lets see if he responds again).

Oh and kiernyc (this was before you joined the forums), I left the forums for a month or two and nobody here seemed to care lol... or notice, so I don't think anyone will care that you'll be gone for a weekend.

i (and lordkosc i think) did, and someone else i dont remember...

just that nobody is going to spam the forum with, HAVE YOU SEEN THRAWN?? cause we miss him

But if schem goes away ill make a thread
November 3, 2007 10:22:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
He really didn't go guys...
November 4, 2007 9:09:28 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
good thing he told us that

and dangit prawny, you should have posted one second later
November 4, 2007 5:59:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
lol ya it was a false alarm
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.