The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

goodgimp has given 10 karma through 10 submissions. View karma goodgimp has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Aug 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Please reconsider this aspect of MP maxlongstreet Thanks for saying things much better than I can. :)
Jun 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Message from Elemental AI: I’ll see you in court Tyjenks Gotta give some karma to the Qt3 folks. Glad to see you posting on the Elemental forums!
May 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Expert Sins Players are !@#$ Holes Greyfox2 Responding with a nice post, even if the OP may have deserved a wee bit o' flaming :)
Mar 27, 2009 Stardock Forums Graphics Gone Wild! BulletMagnet You're a very helpful member of the community. Thanks for lending a hand with my graphics problems.
Feb 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let me get this straight. Blair Fraser Laying down the law. Bravo.
Jan 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Not your father's RTS... Frogboy Thank you for providing all the great Demigod information to the community!
Jan 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [BUG?] 1.03 Advent Strikecraft Annatar11 Thanks for updating Bailknight's graphics mod for 1.11/12.
Jan 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums @Frogboy - This is a job for YOU! The_Regicide Respects Mr. T!
Jan 06, 2009 Demigod Forums [Balance] Unclean Beast sucks db0 Teh funniez!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dev Diary: Synchronization Woes! Blair Fraser All the hard work on that sync bug, good job!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.