The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zoomba has given 91 karma through 11 submissions. View karma Zoomba has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jun 08, 2010 Stardock Forums It's becoming really popular... kyogre12 I love RFG for this exact reason
Mar 15, 2010 Stardock Forums Stardock Selling Ubisoft Products, complete with Ubisoft DRM Polynomial Spot-on
May 30, 2009 Stardock Forums Stardock has great Customer Service!!! :) newt211 Thanks for praising our support folks. They work very hard to make folks happy
Jul 01, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Impulse won't load Nakor Because it's Nakor
May 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Karma Shirley Beause I can give 9 karma at a time
May 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums A Guide to WinCustomize User Levels & Promotion HG_Eliminator You rock
May 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What Are We Doing With the Extra $10? Zubaz You were right
Apr 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Stardock Forum Update - 4/29/08 Fuzzy Logic Who doesn't love The Fuzz?
Apr 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums My Colors Updates KarmaGirl More karma...
Apr 29, 2008 WinCustomize Forums My Colors Updates KarmaGirl KarmaGirl needs karma
Apr 28, 2008 WinCustomize Forums New DesktopX Web site coming Zubaz Test message
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.